Hyundai has taken the cake in Strategic Vision's 18th Total Value Index. The study, which looked at 45,952 new car buyers for 2013 models between September 2012 and March 2013, looks at the ownership experience along with the customer's views on the economic impact of the purchase in both the near and long term.
Strategic Vision Total Value Index
Strategic Vision has announced its 2011 Total Value Index (TVI) awards, and Volkswagen of America has earned its position at the top of the podium. Hyundai Motor America placed second, with Ford Motor Corporation taking third place overall. According to Strategic Vision, its Total Value award is calculated based on explicit owner statements on hundreds of (weighted) attributes with regards to immediate and expected (long-term) economic factors such as warranty, technical innovation, standard equ
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX