Strand Craft builds super yachts, and the company also builds supercars as its ships' tender, the SC 122 and SC 166. But in case you don't want (or can't afford) a yacht but love Mustangs and wagons hatchbacks - or perhaps you own one of the company's yachts but want a new tender - Strand Craft says it plans to build a special one-off Mustang, a custom sport wagon based on the Ford Shelby GT500.
Swedish designer Eduard Gray, who you've heard of via the Dartz Jo-Mojo and Pombron Nagel concepts and delightful Saab 92010 Sixten concept, is back at the drawing board penning boats and matching supercars. Following the Strand Craft 122, the Xhibitionist is a 75-meter superyacht with unmissable automotive cues, and it is said to be the inspiration for the Xhibit-G supercar.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX