OK, we acknowlege that this is a shamelessly obvious ploy for some free airtime, but we couldn't resist. Auto detail product manufacturer Stoner put together this accelerated video to show how much fun you can have with their products. Well, with the caps from their aerosol cans at least. Using boxes of 7,700 yellow, white and black caps from the company's MoreShine line, 9 individuals laid out an artistic pattern at Binn's Park in Lancaster, PA. Must keep the interns busy. Follow the jump to se
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX