OK, we acknowlege that this is a shamelessly obvious ploy for some free airtime, but we couldn't resist. Auto detail product manufacturer Stoner put together this accelerated video to show how much fun you can have with their products. Well, with the caps from their aerosol cans at least. Using boxes of 7,700 yellow, white and black caps from the company's MoreShine line, 9 individuals laid out an artistic pattern at Binn's Park in Lancaster, PA. Must keep the interns busy. Follow the jump to se
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies