Paul Vanalfen's crashed Toyota Camry – Click above for high-res image gallery
Sticky Accelerator Pedals
According to Chrysler, several owners of 2007 model year Dodge Calibers have reported problems with sticky accelerator pedals, causing the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to launch a full-on investigation. (This sounds familiar, doesn't it?) And because of the recent high-profile Toyota recall surrounding this very same problem, it only makes sense that NHTSA would seriously consider any sort of similar issue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX