After one month of investigation, Chrysler has decided to initiate a voluntary recall of 34,631 Dodge Caliber and 90 Jeep Compass vehicles from the 2007 model year in order to address a potential issue with sticking gas pedals. While the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration has been investigating the problem for over a month, Chrysler reports that no accidents, injuries or property damage linked to vehicles equipped with these pedal assemblies have been reported.
Sticking Pedal Fix
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX