Can we agree that sailboats are the world's most perfect green transportation? I'm going to say yes, and then note that the world's waterways are probably crying for a return to those wind-powered days. While the news from Frauscher Bootswerft doesn't herald a return to pollution-free water travel, it's a least a little bit of good green news for lakes, rivers and seas around the world.
Although we aren't too fond of making an SUV SAV into a symbol of good fuel economy (and some people think that Mini has gone mad because of this announcement), plans for the new MINI Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) are moving ahead. MINI announced that the SAV will be built by Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik in Graz, Austria, whch has previously produced BMW's X3. This move allows MINI to increase the number of models without needing to build a new plant. The standard Mini, the convertible and the Cl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX