The 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season has been one of controversy both on and off the track, but it all came to a fantastic finish with Kevin Harvick claiming victory of the Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Not only did he win the race, but he also scored his first Sprint Cup championship.
Stewart Haas Racing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX