Ex-Chrysler CEO and co-president Tom LaSorda (above) and ex-VP of North American sales Steven Landry have joined a small Detroit startup called ALTe. Focused on the fleet industry, ALTe aims to retrofit light trucks and vans, limos and taxis, and police cars with its flexible and proprietary plug-in hybrid drivetrains.
Last week, GM partnered with credit unions in four states to offer up to $10 billion in new car loans and incentives. Not one to be left shivering alone in the cold, and with November sales down nearly 28% compared to last year, Chrysler LLC has just announced their own 12-state credit union program allowing its customers access to upwards of $12 billion in auto loan financing. The partnership (also called "Invest in America") gives participating credit union members additional $500 to $1,000 re
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies