Steven Colbert has triumphantly returned to his nightly tirades after being off the air for over two months because of the Writer's Guild strike. The faux conservative commentator's comeback happened on Monday, but last night, Colbert weighed in on the General's announcement that it's developing a vehicle that takes those pesky driving duties away from the person behind the wheel. Colbert opines that The Boss might be the answer to his dreams of catching up on TIVOed Oprah episodes or sending a
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies