Later today, at the Goodwood Motor Circuit in the UK, an unusual electric vehicle world record attempt will take place. The challenge? To take a particular style of EV further in 24 hours than anyone has ever gone before. The vehicle in question? A mobility scooter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX