It's not quite in the so-indestructible-its-engine-can-take-a-bullet territory of a classic Dodge Dart, but Steve Marsh's Nissan Leaf has been put through a long-distance wringer. The Washington State driver has surpassed the 100,000-mile mark with his electric vehicle, getting kudos from Washington Governor Jay Inslee as a result. The Pacific Northwest sure likes its green cred.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX