Elon Musk responds to new data from PayScale about the work environment at his companies, and says stress comes with the territory.
Earlier this month, venture capitalist and Tesla board member Steve Jurvetson took delivery of the first 2012 Tesla Model S to leave the factory. Now, he's sharing his early peek (deliveries officially start tomorrow) of the production version of the electric car's giant touch screen dashboard through a photo on Flickr.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX