Ah, yes. Automotive stereotypes... always good for a laugh or two, right? For instance, just who do you expect to see exiting a late-Seventies Chevy Camaro Z/28? Mullet city, of course. And what of the blacked-out Cadillac Escalade rolling on two-sizes-too-large wheels and tires? Professional athlete or someone who wishes they were. Finally, who's that behind the wheel of the second-gen Toyota Prius with the anti-Hummer bumper sticker? Treehugger, natch.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!