Research shows skepticism for robot cars is generational.
- Gary S. Vasilash
- Feb 9, 2017
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 27, 2013
Can an object really be cursed? That's certainly up for debate, but what isn't is that modern society tends to immortalize cursed objects on the big screen. Alongside the house from The Amityville Horror, it's hard to think up an object with a more disturbing history than the red and white, 1958 Plymouth Fury from Stephen King's Christine.
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 4, 2011
What's scarier than $4 gasoline? How about what happens when horror writer Stephen King stops spending so much time at the gas pump and starts imagining more evil deeds for his characters to engage in.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models