We recently had a story about the non-event that was to have been the public demonstration of the Orbo from an Irish company called Steorn. As it turned turned they had some technical difficulties with a machine that was supposed to provide free energy forever. Any claim of free energy is clearly to be taken with more than the usual dose of skepticism before being summarily dismissed.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!