When you think of steam-powered travel you think of ... going 200 miles per hour in a rocket car, right? Good, because that's exactly what a team in Britain is trying to do next year as part of the British Steam Car Challenge. The team got good news recently when Slough Heat & Power in Berkshire announced they would help the team with its initial trials by providing steam from a specially-built gantry. The team has proved, mathematically, that 200 mph is possible, and they're designing the I
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies