Ferrari F430 SU35 by Status Design – Click above for high-res image gallery
Throughout its life, Porsche's Cayenne hasn't exactly come in for critical praise for its aesthetics, so thankfully it has always been just about peerless dynamically. Perhaps as a result of that observed deficiency, countless aftermarket companies have taken up the their pens and styling knives to try to improve upon Stuttgart's controversial jack-of-all-trades. Suffice it to say that most of these sorts of efforts haven't worked out terribly favorably.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies