Cause or effect? While driving home from Supercar Sunday at VCR, we spotted this burned out Hummer H2 limo on the side of the road near the heart of the wildfires in Southern California.
We already heard about the bike and car mecca Hidden Springs Cafe burning down, and now it looks like another Los Angeles auto treasure has succumbed to the flames. Years ago, when the then new Shelby GT500 came out, we pounded up about half of Angeles Crest's 66 miles before stopping to take photos. Despite that uber-Stang's propensity to get a bit squirrelly when the going got rough, the glass-smooth Angeles Crest pavement proved to be an ideal place to test out man vs. snake. While our shutte
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX