When it comes to pro-electric vehicle mandates, California is headed into summer with a full head of steam. Or at least battery power. The Golden State continues to take steps to ensure the pieces are in place for aggressive adoption of zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) by its residents during the next decade.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX