State Of Michigan
In an all-too-rare win for Detroit's automaker base, the state of Michigan and Daimler have reportedly reached a deal to see a new Mercedes-Benz hybrid and electric car research and development facility built in neighboring Ann Arbor. Among other things, the facility will develop hybrid transmissions, electric motors, and powertrain management software.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies