A bill working its way through the California State Assembly wants to spur green car sales by cutting the sales tax on them by more than half. The legislation applies to EVs, hydrogen fuel cells, plug-ins and compressed natural gas models.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
State Legislature Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!