Ford Start Concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
Let us introduce the Tiger Champ. One of the truck models gets 37 mpg with a three-cylinder diesel engine from Caterpillar. The design is Chinese, by Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., but it's assembled in Oklahoma by Tiger Truck LLC and available at 70 dealerships nationwide. The only problem is that the truck is really, really slow and it does not meet federal safety standards, so it must be off-highways in most states, although it can run everywhere in the Sooner State.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX