Faraday Future is the latest electric vehicle startup to appear on the scene. It says it will launch in 2017 with a car that's fully connected and personalized.
- Domenick Yoney
- Apr 25, 2008
Legion are the electric car companies that start with a just a vision in someones mind's eye and a CAD program. Some of them go on to produce a prototype or 10, while others seem to only produce press releases. We won't even mention the outright fraudsters. ElektrikCar is the newest CAD EV to catch our attention and while it does share many of the same lines as the Lexus CS 2054 Concept (think Minority Report) it's still original enough to call their own.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models