Who needs an Aptera?
Out of the 60+ teams signed up to potentially participate in the Progressive Automotive X Prize, there were four teams that brought cars to the big announcement at the New York Auto Show last week. One team we would have liked to see was Aptera with their Type I three-wheeler. But the vehicle was a no-show. But, and here's the crazy rumor part, a little bird told me that the reason for the absence was that the car was involved in some way with the new Star Trek movie. The look certainly fits and
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies