The remains of bankrupt Fisker Automotive are supposed to be sold by the Department of Energy to Hybrid Tech Holdings LLC for $25 million. But, the new year brings a new possibility for the troubled plug-in hybrid automaker and now we hear that Wanxiang America Corp. wants to jump in at the last minute and snatch Fisker up in a 'stalking horse' deal. A hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX