The remains of bankrupt Fisker Automotive are supposed to be sold by the Department of Energy to Hybrid Tech Holdings LLC for $25 million. But, the new year brings a new possibility for the troubled plug-in hybrid automaker and now we hear that Wanxiang America Corp. wants to jump in at the last minute and snatch Fisker up in a 'stalking horse' deal. A hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Stalking Horse Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!