Any time you strap yourself into a race car (or truck, or kart, or... well, anything), you know there's a chance of crashing. And when it's a stadium truck you're piloting, if you don't come perilously close to crashing on every single lap, you're probably not in a position to win.
Stadium Super Trucks
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX