This could possibly be our first glimpse at the forthcoming super D12 SUV from Spyker. The team from Auto Informatief somehow managed to get their sticky mitts on what is said to be a clandestine shot of a clay model featured during some kind of corporate presentation. As shown, the body looks decidedly more Spyker than the Land Rover Defender-skinned test mules we've seen spy shots of thus far, but it also looks a good bit different from the Peking-to-Paris showcars we've seen for the last coup
After doubling production over 2005 totals, Spyker is reporting that it should show a profit for 2006. Although coming in just shy of its target of 100 vehicles, the 94 cars sold last year should be enough to get them in the black. The number of orders written has grown from 191 at the end of 2005 to 327 at the end of last year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX