Mitsubishi Evolution X - Click above for a high-res image gallery
Two of the most anticipated features of the new Evolution X, not including the 4B11T engine, are the new all-wheel-drive system and the move to a dual-clutch gearbox. Mitsubishi has released some preliminary details on both systems, which aim to increase safety and driver involvement.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies