What do you do if you're the type of car guy whose head screams "need for speed" but whose heart belongs to Greenpeace? The two are incompatible, right? Wrong: In Translogic Episode 4.3, we introduced you to Michael "T-Rex" Kadie, who proves burning gasoline isn't the only way to go fast. His 2SSIC Type 65 Electric Coupe currently hold three spots in the National Electric Drag Racing Association's (NEDRA) record books. Kadie's EV is essentially a Factory Five kit car that looks just like a Shelb
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Ssi Racing Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!