It looks like American supercar builder SSC is finally getting ready to start construction of its new factory in West Richland, WA. Planning for the facility to build the Tuatara (pictured above) goes back to at least 2011, but, according to the local Tri-City Herald, a delay in funding is the cause for the setback.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Ssc Factory Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!