It looks like American supercar builder SSC is finally getting ready to start construction of its new factory in West Richland, WA. Planning for the facility to build the Tuatara (pictured above) goes back to at least 2011, but, according to the local Tri-City Herald, a delay in funding is the cause for the setback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX