There are many vehicles sold overseas that we wish we could order Stateside. The SsangYong Rodius isn't one of them. But at least the Korean automaker has found a use for the awkwardly proportioned crossover.
Chrysler Group is determined to make its mark in Europe's compact 4x4 segment, and hopes that its new Dodge Caliber-based crossovers - the Jeep Compass Rallye (upper right) and the Jeep Patriot - will grab a significant share of a market that the automaker sees reaching 400,000 units per year by 2010.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies