We saw the concept at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, but the real thing showed up at the Frankfurt Motor Show. SsangYong used the German auto show stage to reveal its all-new production-ready SUT-1 quad-cab pickup truck. SsangYong refers to the SUT-1 as a Sports Utility Truck, hence the SUT name.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Ssangyong Pickup Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!