America Helps Britain Bring Back The Trike
S&S Cycle, a well-known manufacturer of American-made V-twin engines often used to power Harley-based custom motorcycles, has reportedly acquired a large portion of assets from the now-defunct Crane Cams organization. S&S says it plans to maintain the Crane Cams dealer and distribution chain intact while it moves the manufacturing services to its home factoryin Viola, Wisconsin.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX