Yesterday's big announcement focusing on the new Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat had plenty of stuff going for it – information, pictures and the rabid enthusiasm that always accompanies such an eagerly anticipated reveal. What it was lacking, though, was a proliferation of videos of the new model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX