When we first saw the Audi SQ5 TDI unveiled back in June, we could feel that pit in our stomach. Here sat a powerful, sporty, mean-looking crossover, and we just knew that Audi wasn't going to be bringing it to the US. And we were right. While we won't be getting the diesel version of this crossover with its 479 pound-feet of torque, we will instead be getting a gas-powered, supercharged V6 – the same powertrain as the S5 – and that's a mighty fine consolation prize if you ask us. Th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX