If long hours of solitude spent in the searing hot Arizona desert, punctuated by mere seconds of fleetingly frantic excitement sound appealing to you, then you're the perfect candidate for Brenda Priddy's SpyCamp.
When Land Rover officially revealed the Range Rover Evoque they didn't include a single shot of the five-door baby crossover utility. Thankfully, someone with early access to the upcoming Paris Motor Show floor decided that was some kind of crime, and so they took shots of the more family-minded Evoque occupying the Land Rover stand. The secret snapper also got images of the cabin, and we think it's beautiful distillation of the Range Rover Sport's interior language. We can't wait to see it ours
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX