In case you didn't know, Spyker lends its name to a number of consumer electronics, including mobile phones, digital audio players and pocket video devices. You can visit www.connect4spyker.com to view the entire product line, where Spyker reminds you in tongue-in-cheek fashion that a matching car is available for each one.
If Ferrari can lend its name to an outrageously expensive phone, why can't Spyker rent out its logo to a line of consumer electronics? And that's what they've done, with not just one mobile phone, but three. And three MP3 players, two mobile video players and two USB memory sticks.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies