Spyker promised to unveil a convertible version of the B6 Venator this year, and, while we thought it would make its first appearance at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, it'll actually be showing up a bit earlier, at Pebble Beach next month, a source close to Spyker told Autoblog.
Spyker B6 Venator Spyder
Tucked in the middle of a very long business update press release, Spyker has confirmed that it will unveil a topless version of the B6 Venator Concept that we first saw in coupe form at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year. A specific launch timeframe has not been given, other than the ultra-vague "later this year," but we'll bet our bottom dollar that the open-top B6 will show its face at the Frankfurt Motor Show this September.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX