The Concept Lawn at Pebble Beach has again improved the phrase, "a gathering of exotics." Even if we've seen most of them before in other places, where else in the world would you see them not just in one place, but right next to one another in a space about as big as a suburban back yard?
Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Concept
Spyker has made quite a splash in Monterey, debuting the convertible version of the B6 Venator that was shown at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The droptop, officially named the Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Concept, which had essentially been confirmed for both production and a Pebble Beach debut stays quite true to the coupe's form.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX