Spyker has made quite a splash in Monterey, debuting the convertible version of the B6 Venator that was shown at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The droptop, officially named the Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Concept, which had essentially been confirmed for both production and a Pebble Beach debut stays quite true to the coupe's form.
Spyker B6 Venator Concept
The car you see above may in fact be the Spyker B6 Venator Concept that's headed for a debut at the Geneva Motor Show early next week. According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, which included this image, the car will use a mid-mounted 375-horsepower V6 engine and is about the size of the Porsche Boxster.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX