Spyker has made quite a splash in Monterey, debuting the convertible version of the B6 Venator that was shown at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The droptop, officially named the Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Concept, which had essentially been confirmed for both production and a Pebble Beach debut stays quite true to the coupe's form.
Spyker B6 Venator Concept
The car you see above may in fact be the Spyker B6 Venator Concept that's headed for a debut at the Geneva Motor Show early next week. According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, which included this image, the car will use a mid-mounted 375-horsepower V6 engine and is about the size of the Porsche Boxster.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!