Spyker has made quite a splash in Monterey, debuting the convertible version of the B6 Venator that was shown at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The droptop, officially named the Spyker B6 Venator Spyder Concept, which had essentially been confirmed for both production and a Pebble Beach debut stays quite true to the coupe's form.
Spyker B6 Venator Concept
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 2, 2013
The car you see above may in fact be the Spyker B6 Venator Concept that's headed for a debut at the Geneva Motor Show early next week. According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, which included this image, the car will use a mid-mounted 375-horsepower V6 engine and is about the size of the Porsche Boxster.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models