Veteran NASCAR driver Jason Leffler was killed in a race accident Wednesday night, during a sprint car event at the Bridgeport Speedway in New Jersey. Having raced at many levels of NASCAR as well as IndyCar, Yahoo! Sports says that the 37-year-old racer spent this year racing on dirt tracks in a sprint car.
Sprint Car Crash
Warmup laps for a sprint car race in Northern California turned deadly Saturday night when one of the racecars hit two people who were in the pit area. According to a report on CBS Sacramento, the 14- and 68-year-old victims were both in the pit area of Marysville Raceway Park (about 40 miles north of Sacramento) when Chase Johnson, 17, lost control of his racecar – possibly due to a mechanical malfunction – and left the track at around 90 miles per hour. Some news reports have indic
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX