Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment on the Z06, and with it launched a spec racing series based at Spring Mountain near Las Vegas.
We tell you about what a car is like to drive every day, remarking on throttle response, steering weight and feedback, squat, dive, brake fade and a dozen or more other factors of performance. What we can't tell you, though, is what the car does to us – how its performance impacts us, physically. That's what makes this video series from Chevrolet so darn cool.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX