2010 BMW F10 5-Series - Click above for image gallery
We're not drawing any conclusions, but it looks pretty definite that Roush is branching out beyond tuning Fords exclusively. We just saw their ace work on Chevrolet's Silverado, and now a pair of Challengers have been spotted in the Roush parking lot. It could mean nothing, but let's dream for a minute. How does a Hemi with a ROUSHCharger cramming atmosphere past the intake valves sound? Yeah, we like the sound of that, too. Whether it's nothing, research, or evidence of a future offering from R
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX