This is a sketch of the coming Alpina B7, to be based on the new BMW 750i. Outside, there won't be much happening -- nor necessary -- beyond Alpina's new front lip, rear wing and trademark wheels. Inside, Alpina might have some minor cluster mods in store, but we wouldn't expect too much change there, either. As with the 2007 B7 and its 500 hp and 4.8-second 0-60 time, we figure the engine and suspension will be heavily redressed on this next version. Alpina could opt for the centrifugal superch
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!