The wagon is not dead! BMW has unveiled the latest 3 Series Sports Wagon and announced that it will again be available to U.S. customers. The new long-roof 3 goes on sale in Europe later this year as the 328i, 330d, and 320d Touring. U.S. customers need to wait until Spring 2013 for the 3 Series Sports Wagon to arrive in showrooms, and powertrain details for our market have not yet been announced. The current 3 Series wagon is only offered as the 328i here in the U.S. (with and without xDrive).
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX