This is a sketch of the coming Alpina B7, to be based on the new BMW 750i. Outside, there won't be much happening -- nor necessary -- beyond Alpina's new front lip, rear wing and trademark wheels. Inside, Alpina might have some minor cluster mods in store, but we wouldn't expect too much change there, either. As with the 2007 B7 and its 500 hp and 4.8-second 0-60 time, we figure the engine and suspension will be heavily redressed on this next version. Alpina could opt for the centrifugal superch
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX