Ram and Sports Illustrated celebrate freedom by recreating Emanuel Leutze's "Washington Crossing the Delaware" in the only way they know how: With swimsuit models and a pickup truck. (The resulting video may not be strictly safe for work, though.)
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition
Not long ago, Buick released the behind-the-scenes video of its Enclave commercial with Marisa Miller, and now the supermodel's 30-second spot has begun airing. Note: This is a spot for the current Enclave, not the refreshed 2013 model the debuted during April's New York Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX