Nissan has announced that come January it will be offering Scion-like sport package for its Nissan Versa sedan and hatchback. While not going as far into the customizing scene as Scion, Nissan will offer items in the order of shift knobs, floor mats and the like in addition to body pieces that include a rear roof spoiler, side sills, a more aggressive front fascia and foglights. These items will likely be sourced from NISMO, and a special color may also be made available for this new sport packa
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies