Click image for gallery
Nihon Car managed to get its hands on some pics of a Sportivo version of Toyota's new Auris, developed by TRD. We showed you how Europeans just got their first view of the new Toyota Auris only a few days ago, and already we have what looks like a version that could possibly challenge the MAZDASPEED3 or the Golf GTI in the hot hatch segment. Not so fast though. Literally. This TRD product takes care of sprucing up the exterior of the Auris with a sporty bodykit, but the engine is stock, for now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX