It looks like Saab is planning a party for this year's Geneva Motor Show. The Scandinavian automaker has just rolled out its invitations to the shindig, and the cards feature a whopping total of four cars covered by sheets. According to the company, the public at large will get its first look an all-new concept car from the automaker, and judging by the inset image below, it looks like it could be a return-to-form hatchback that presages the next 9-3. In addition to the show car, there will like
Swade over at Trollhattansaab.net, the mecca of Saab sites on the web, has again come through with a tantalizing shot of the 2008 Saab 9-3. Shown winter testing someplace where it's really cold and snowy, this 9-3 SportCombi test mule is sporting a new grille design that evokes the longish snout of the Aero X that was so well received at last year's Geneva Motor Show. Swade notes the new nose isn't a total transfer of the Aero X's look, probably because this refreshening will be a transition fac
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!